Swanberrypi 2

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
yousl3ss

Swanberrypi 2

Post by yousl3ss » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Getting a wonderswan in a couple of weeks! I have no idea how I’m going to do it! I saw someone else do it on here. Somebody make a pcb for this!!!
Anyways, tips and tricks welcome ✌🏻

goosewerks

Re: Swanberrypi 2

Post by goosewerks » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

You CAN tap the original controls, especially if you're good at trace scratching, but I used copper tape in my project. The battery was another issue. Good luck, it's a fun build!

yousl3ss

Post by yousl3ss » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am

goosewerks wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm
You CAN tap the original controls, especially if you're good at trace scratching, but I used copper tape in my project. The battery was another issue. Good luck, it's a fun build!
I have no idea how to trace scratch🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s gunna be tough no doubt about that. I think the biggest issue is that I️ really want to be able to switch back and forth with portrait mode

goosewerks

Post by goosewerks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 am

yousl3ss wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 am
goosewerks wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm
I have no idea how to trace scratch🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s gunna be tough no doubt about that. I think the biggest issue is that I️ really want to be able to switch back and forth with portrait mode
I tried and failed a few times. Couldn't get any solder to hold, so I did the copper tape. Much easier, worked perfectly. To do the portrait / landscape modes, you'll need some creative programming and button mapping. I didn't wire both Dpads either, just the bottom dpad.