Do not press.. But I must press.. Buttons!!

Discussion about other hardware (including other Pi-like boards)
Obese Daemon

Do not press.. But I must press.. Buttons!!

Post by Obese Daemon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:10 pm

So I have done some looking around and digging a little to try find some buttons I feel like would best fit my build and I also noticed someone selling many various sets but i'm not sure how i would directly contact that person either due to maybe wanting a customer colour/style.

I'm going to try go with a certain colour scheme/pattern I'll want to follow so it is kinda something that does matter to me maybe more than others who are okay with just a little change or the same colours etc.. So if anyone can help out with a way/place or someone I can contact to discuss such that would be a great help. The main buttons in which I am talking about is your standard A/B/X/Y more than anything but again the more I can play with and make my own the better. :D

Anyway I thought it best to make a post but be sure to direct me somewhere if this is a waste of space.

Thanks in advance,

Cieran

KaiKona808

Re: Do not press.. But I must press.. Buttons!!

Post by KaiKona808 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:09 am

The person selling the buttons you mentioned that you do not know how to contact where did you see that person selling them?

If it was somewhere online pretty much most sites have a contact us link. If it is a forum you can send that person a PM. Even a lot of the chinese sites like Aliexpress have links to contact the sellers.

Obese Daemon

Post by Obese Daemon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:00 pm

KaiKona808 wrote:The person selling the buttons you mentioned that you do not know how to contact where did you see that person selling them?

If it was somewhere online pretty much most sites have a contact us link. If it is a forum you can send that person a PM. Even a lot of the chinese sites like Aliexpress have links to contact the sellers.
Very true and there probably was i think it was kit on the store here who i am speaking of, but i'm not sure and if they would make custom sets at all even

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Obese Daemon wrote:
KaiKona808 wrote:The person selling the buttons you mentioned that you do not know how to contact where did you see that person selling them?

Very true and there probably was i think it was kit on the store here who i am speaking of, but i'm not sure and if they would make custom sets at all even
Chances are probably slim they would make a custom but worth a shot to ask if they have a contact link. Best of luck on your search. I tried to find a someone making the button color as close as possible to my Play-it-Loud black version and had no luck. Found something decent but not really what I was hoping for.

Obese Daemon

Post by Obese Daemon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:09 pm

KaiKona808 wrote:
Obese Daemon wrote:

Chances are probably slim they would make a custom but worth a shot to ask if they have a contact link. Best of luck on your search. I tried to find a someone making the button color as close as possible to my Play-it-Loud black version and had no luck. Found something decent but not really what I was hoping for.
Yeah sadly so to actually get good quality and what you're looking for is never easy, i want to do a colour combo style thing with my build so would need buttons and such a certain way perferably