[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
joe7dust

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers (Sold out for 2 weeks)

Post by joe7dust » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:06 am

Is there anything like this that would work to control a Raspberry Pi Zero that is running RetroPie primarily for the GBA games? I hope so because otherwise it looks like I would have to spend $20+ on a "teensy".

I'm currently working on building 2 different versions of this. One will be going in a DMG-01 shell so it would probably be compatible with with this board in terms of shape and fit, and the other is going inside a GBA SP shell. For the latter I would obviously need a smaller board so that it all fits! Loving the $10 price to US with shipping included though!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers (Sold out for 2 weeks)

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:49 am

If you want the pcb without the buffer then it'll be the same price as it is now but if you want the audio buffer it'll be $3 more which covers parts and my labor. The ones without the buffer will have the places for the components so you can always populate them yourself.

The one in that link I haven't decided on a price yet.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

SidSilver

Post by SidSilver » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am

Helder wrote:Just finished the design of the new all in one board:

http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 5201#p5201

I will also make a simpler one with the audio buffer based off of that board and put an order in tomorrow so sometime next week I'll have them. The one in the link above is a WIP so it won't be for sale yet, the one that will be for sale is similar to the one in the first post but will have the audio buffer and a template hole to drill the X and Y buttons and have larger solder holes plus additional L1/L2 and R1/R2 buttons.
What is exactly the audio buffer ?
Is that the same as the filter Popcorn is doing ? ( See here )
I guess there is no pin to plug a volume wheel, we have to wire it between the buffer and the audio amp, right ?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:42 am

Yea it's the same thing. The buffer goes to the amp which then goes to wherever. I'm not sure exactly how to setup the volume wheel after the amp but there seems to be some guides on it on the forums.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

the1aq

Post by the1aq » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 am

are you stock again, i cant wait to start building

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:45 am

Late next week I should have stock.

SidSilver

Post by SidSilver » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:47 am

Helder wrote:Late next week I should have stock.
Stock of the new ones with GPIO audio and atmega32U4 ?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 pm

No just the standard ones with pin header and low pass filter along with an amp. The atmega one will be longer as I need to test things out before I can commit to them and make changes as needed.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Here is what will be available to purchase next week expected to look like:

Jman11

Post by Jman11 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:43 pm

That looks awesome Helder! I just wish I understood all the audio stuff and what that means haha