[For Sale] Gorilla Glass Screen

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
WoodMill

Re: [For Sale] Gorilla Glass Screen

Post by WoodMill » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:50 am

Just got my glass yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipment! Didn't know if this was one of those things that would take a few weeks as you collect orders.

Haven't inspected it yet. Didn't want to take it out of the sleeve until I figured out how to mount it. Which I think I'm going to go with the double sided tape way. My GBZ shouldn't be used too rough. And would be afraid of using too much glue and it getting on the screen.
Follow my Youtube Vlog about Filmmaking
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... P0H6UZe1ds

incontrasttogray

Post by incontrasttogray » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:09 pm

You guys snatched these jokers up! So, there are only a few left out of the original order I placed (which is crazy, I thought there was no way people were going to buy all these pieces). I will update the quantity on the PayPal later tonight. I'm currently working out a method to do cheap fast customs surrounds. So far it looks like my method works well, I'm just waiting on a few components.

**For transparency it's still a bit of a wait before I have this hammered down. I will update when I have more info to share.**

Cheaper Jawns:
If you're on the fence about getting Gorilla Glass surrounds , I have 8 irregular cut pieces that came in with my order that I can sell at $10.
These pieces aren't wildly off, in fact, they're almost indistinguishable from the others in the batch. They have some fine bumps on the edges or corners that are still rounded but a bit sharper then my CAD. Hit my PM for those
Hey Sudomodonites,
Aspiring industrial designer looking to make some modifications to the system housing.

DoubleFlush

Post by DoubleFlush » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:35 am

Hi!

Would it be at all possible to get one designed for GBA?
Everything put together sooner or later falls apart.

WoodMill

Post by WoodMill » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm

incontrasttogray wrote:You've done it!

$15 USA / CA
$19 Internationally

When inventory runs out I will open a pre-order for a second batch.
Let me know if there are any issues.

** RIP Harambe **
Before I purchase another one, just wanted to check to see if you still have stock on hand.
Follow my Youtube Vlog about Filmmaking
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... P0H6UZe1ds

OptimusRob

Post by OptimusRob » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Any still available?

fauxsoul

Post by fauxsoul » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Are you planning on doing any with 4 square corners instead of the usual 3+rounded corner?

Gutfacekilla

Post by Gutfacekilla » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Are you doing another run of these? I really want a surround on one so if that's going to be the next batch I'd definitely be in for at least 2
"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most"

incontrasttogray

Post by incontrasttogray » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:04 am

Gutfacekilla wrote:Are you doing another run of these? I really want a surround on one so if that's going to be the next batch I'd definitely be in for at least 2

It seems there's interest in a second run of these. The inventory is at zero right now. But maybe I should open s pre-order? Hmmm. Somehow people have processed orders over the last week with a zero inventory via PayPal. I need to figure how to deal with that first.
IMG_2412.PNG
IMG_2412.PNG (51.79 KiB) Viewed 9991 times
Hey Sudomodonites,
Aspiring industrial designer looking to make some modifications to the system housing.

Retr0_DedSec

Post by Retr0_DedSec » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:35 am

I paid for the Harambe Screen before you were out of stock, and I have yet to receive the screen from you. I paid for it around the end of last month.

incontrasttogray

Post by incontrasttogray » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:46 am

Retr0_DedSec wrote:I paid for the Harambe Screen before you were out of stock, and I have yet to receive the screen from you. I paid for it around the end of last month.
I've been out of inventory since September. I reached out to pay pal as they allowed two different purchases. If the glass very suddenly in the last two weeks. Fortunately, I did have glass I was saving for my own upcoming mods which I'm able to ship out to you. Just standby.
Hey Sudomodonites,