AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: AIO 2.2A [Preorder Closed] Sale Thread

Post by Helder » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:06 pm

yogurtcup wrote:You should make something with just the PCB and with the componenets so we could solder them ourselves.

Then again, programming the thing would be daunting for some people :?
Believe me there are very few people on here that can do what you're proposing, but if you want some 2.0 blank boards I can sell you some if you PM me.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

yogurtcup

Post by yogurtcup » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:38 pm

I think I'll be okay :) Just going to wait for the next AIO board :D
mintyPi splash screens: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2802

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:40 pm

A heads up to everyone on the preorder. Receiving the boards this Thursday so after programming and packaging them they'll be shipped out. By the weekend some of you should get an email with tracking from paypal, the rest will get emails through the next couple of days after.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

GB3

Post by GB3 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Wow this board looks amazing! Hoping I can get one when the next preorder comes out. Thanks Helder!

The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:53 am

Looking forward to getting my hands on one of theses bad boys. if at all possible and you are able to advise on the next open preorder that would be great ;)
Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

pomme

Post by pomme » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:46 am

lurking for ages. looks like I might be getting my 2 boards soon. Wondering if there is a guide out there or if I should just comb through the support thread. I know how to build/solder and have operated on hundreds of DMG's. I think I can make it through the build, but if I guide exists I'd love to have it for reference.

Thanks!

clifftopher

Post by clifftopher » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:33 am

pomme wrote:lurking for ages. looks like I might be getting my 2 boards soon. Wondering if there is a guide out there or if I should just comb through the support thread. I know how to build/solder and have operated on hundreds of DMG's. I think I can make it through the build, but if I guide exists I'd love to have it for reference.

Thanks!

If you are talking about a guide for the AIO board look under Helder's signature there is a link to it. If you want a guide on how to build a GBZ look at the Wiki section there are tons of guides.
clifftopher

"Live your heart and never follow"

porkcarrot

Post by porkcarrot » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:17 pm

I'm not entirely clear since the order link is still there, are these still available? If not, do you have any idea when they will be?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:18 pm

porkcarrot wrote:I'm not entirely clear since the order link is still there, are these still available? If not, do you have any idea when they will be?
The link is dead so it doesn't work until I update it with the additional 50 boards I plan to offer next Tuesday for anyone who missed the preorder.

Kungy

Post by Kungy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Thanks Helder. Can't wait to receive my preorder :D