AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
RetroCadium

Re: AIO 2.2A [Preorder Going ON] Sale Thread

Post by RetroCadium » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:37 am

bladerunner wrote:
Boubobo wrote:First thank you for this board, I like it so much that I pre-ordered a second one.

I have what I perceive is a problem with the one I have : the audio volume is nearly silent even when I move the volume control to the max. I even replaced the volume potentiometer with a pair of shorts and the audio volume is still bearly audible with the loudspeaker.
I didn't spot any broken solder pads or defect, but I'm not an expert on the matter.
Here is my (poor, sorry) soldering with the potentiometer replacer by simple wires to get max volume :
Nice install! What bracket is that green one holding the pi in place if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!
That is a 3D printed part created by Wermy himself. I am not sure if he hands out the files to print it yourself, but it is available to purchase, for a great price here (along with some other 3D printed parts that work well with this mod) :

http://market.sudomod.com/page/2/
Must haves for your modding needs!
http://www.retrocadium.com

Boubobo

Post by Boubobo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

RetroCadium wrote:
bladerunner wrote:
Nice install! What bracket is that green one holding the pi in place if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!
That is a 3D printed part created by Wermy himself. I am not sure if he hands out the files to print it yourself, but it is available to purchase, for a great price here (along with some other 3D printed parts that work well with this mod) :

http://market.sudomod.com/page/2/
As a mater of fact he does provide the stl files, but I recreated them into Sketchup (I made the files available on this forum). I then modified them heavily to suit my needs. I can provide the modified files if you want (or print you a copy, that's the least I can do for such a great member of this forum).

I'lll try to replace the resistors tomorrow, thank you (I have to read the support thread a bit further to be sure of what I'm doing) !

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:54 pm

I added a few more boards for preorder since there are still people wanting them after being sold out, so if anyone tried to buy a preorder board and it said sold out try again using the link in the first post.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Jmags1700

Post by Jmags1700 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Hey I preordered a board I was wondering if this board would work in a different type of shell like a pocket or color

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Jmags1700 wrote:Hey I preordered a board I was wondering if this board would work in a different type of shell like a pocket or color
Unfortunately no, those are significantly smaller than the DMG. The good news is the DMG is the best one, though. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

VitaliBR

Post by VitaliBR » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Helder wrote:I added a few more boards for preorder since there are still people wanting them after being sold out, so if anyone tried to buy a preorder board and it said sold out try again using the link in the first post.

Helfer, do you ship to Brazil?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:47 am

VitaliBR wrote:
Helder wrote:I added a few more boards for preorder since there are still people wanting them after being sold out, so if anyone tried to buy a preorder board and it said sold out try again using the link in the first post.

Helder, do you ship to Brazil?
Yes but I'm not sure what customs might do there or if you have to pay extra money to pick it up from the post office.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

bladerunner

Post by bladerunner » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Excuse my ignorance but I've seen several different wiring diagrams on this forum during my research and I have a couple questions. With 2.2a, do I need a Teensy? Or a micro USB breakout board? Or a power strip? I'm planning on running a Pi Zero, powerboost 1000c and a safe shutdown when available. Thanks for any answers. Just trying to figure out what parts are necessary and which aren't.

Relithe

Post by Relithe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:48 pm

woo! just in time! Thanks for reopening preorders.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:54 pm

bladerunner wrote:Excuse my ignorance but I've seen several different wiring diagrams on this forum during my research and I have a couple questions. With 2.2a, do I need a Teensy? Or a micro USB breakout board? Or a power strip? I'm planning on running a Pi Zero, powerboost 1000c and a safe shutdown when available. Thanks for any answers. Just trying to figure out what parts are necessary and which aren't.
I updated the first post with that the board includes, so have a look.