AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: AIO 2.2A [Preorder Going ON] Sale Thread

Post by Helder » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:41 pm

docholiday11x wrote:Hi there,

I pre ordered your new board on march 5th, and i just noticed that i have to request that the controls be programmed for an analog stick. I plan on putting two analog sticks into the board. For this function do we have to ask you here or is there another place to contact you?

Also is it possible to re program the controller board if this message happens to be too late.

Thank you!
Just send me an email with your name and paypal email and you want 2 sticks programmed and I'll set that up for you when I get the boards.

I'll have a few more boards up for sale once I ship everything out for this preorder so many of you can still get one in 2 weeks or so.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Lloyd

Post by Lloyd » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Duke23er wrote:
I added a few more boards for preorder since there are still people wanting them after being sold out, so if anyone tried to buy a preorder board and it said sold out try again using the link in the first post
It still says "Sorry, GBZ Controller AIO 2.2A Preorder isn’t available at this time."

Or is it THAT popular that I'm late yet again :P

Relithe

Post by Relithe » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Apologies if this has been asked already - having a hard time finding all the right info - but the amplifier on the board, what impedance speaker is it best with? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume 8 ohms, but I want to ask anyway! Thank you.

Chrisagu28

Post by Chrisagu28 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:31 am

@Lloyd I am getting the same message too. I am hoping another batch is in the making.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Relithe wrote:Apologies if this has been asked already - having a hard time finding all the right info - but the amplifier on the board, what impedance speaker is it best with? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume 8 ohms, but I want to ask anyway! Thank you.
According to the datasheet of the amp:
3W Output at 10% THD with a 4Ω Load and 5V Power Supply

Chrisagu28 wrote:@Lloyd I am getting the same message too. I am hoping another batch is in the making.
As mentioned above I will have a bunch available after shipping the preorders, so just sit tight till I make an announcement.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

jonnyh123

Post by jonnyh123 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:13 am

Hey wermy, didn't want to be a nuisance or anything, but my board still has not arrived from when I ordered from January.

Was wondering if you could help me out with this thanks
Attachments
IMG_0388.PNG
IMG_0388.PNG (101.08 KiB) Viewed 6536 times

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 am

jonnyh123 wrote:Hey wermy, didn't want to be a nuisance or anything, but my board still has not arrived from when I ordered from January.

Was wondering if you could help me out with this thanks
Sorry you haven't received your board, but I think you meant to ping @helder. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

jonnyh123

Post by jonnyh123 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 am

Sorry bro, typed the wrong name yes was meant for @helder

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:15 pm

jonnyh123 wrote:Sorry bro, typed the wrong name yes was meant for @helder
Send me a pm with your name and paypal email you used to buy the board.

Post by Avatarsca » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm so excited about this board. Thank you so much for making it!

Figured I would post on here so to better keep track of when they become available again.

Thanks!
Tom
Helder wrote:
docholiday11x wrote:Hi there,

I pre ordered your new board on march 5th, and i just noticed that i have to request that the controls be programmed for an analog stick. I plan on putting two analog sticks into the board. For this function do we have to ask you here or is there another place to contact you?

Also is it possible to re program the controller board if this message happens to be too late.

Thank you!
Just send me an email with your name and paypal email and you want 2 sticks programmed and I'll set that up for you when I get the boards.

I'll have a few more boards up for sale once I ship everything out for this preorder so many of you can still get one in 2 weeks or so.