[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Dextech

Re: Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 pm

homebrewchemist wrote: I ordered 2, but I screwed up and ordered one and one, if you want to lump them you can or cancel and I reorder 2 properly that's fine too. Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks for all your hard work.
I noticed. It's no problem I'll put them both together ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 am

JujuPi wrote:I paid for 2 batteries! Thanks so much! One question - so there will be no refunds if any issues? And shipping wise - you saying it would be better to get priority for $3 more? I don't care how long it takes tbh. As long as it comes.
If something goes wrong and parcel returns to me I can resend it for postage fee, but if things get lost I can't be responsible for that thus signed for option. Battery shouldn't get damaged as it will be in powerbank case but if powerbank case gets damaged I would take it as collateral damage. I can't really empower chinese policy on refunding or resending items since I am not a corporation or manufacturer and don't have resurces to do either. Hope this is understandable.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

homebrewchemist

Post by homebrewchemist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:47 am

Dextech wrote:
homebrewchemist wrote: I ordered 2, but I screwed up and ordered one and one, if you want to lump them you can or cancel and I reorder 2 properly that's fine too. Whatever is easiest for you. Thanks for all your hard work.
I noticed. It's no problem I'll put them both together ;)
You're the best!

JujuPi

Post by JujuPi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 am

Dextech wrote:
JujuPi wrote:I paid for 2 batteries! Thanks so much! One question - so there will be no refunds if any issues? And shipping wise - you saying it would be better to get priority for $3 more? I don't care how long it takes tbh. As long as it comes.
If something goes wrong and parcel returns to me I can resend it for postage fee, but if things get lost I can't be responsible for that thus signed for option. Battery shouldn't get damaged as it will be in powerbank case but if powerbank case gets damaged I would take it as collateral damage. I can't really empower chinese policy on refunding or resending items since I am not a corporation or manufacturer and don't have resurces to do either. Hope this is understandable.
That is fine my friend - So I have to pay 3 Eur for the shipping for 2 of them? or 6Eur?

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:58 am

JujuPi wrote:That is fine my friend - So I have to pay 3 Eur for the shipping for 2 of them? or 6Eur?
No problem and thank you for understanding. Just 3€ extra per order ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

scbailey94

Post by scbailey94 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:23 pm

I ordered the Battery and decided after I'd like signed for postage so I ordered them in separate orders, is this ok or should I cancel and reorder them together? :)
Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/sb.retromods/ to see more of my Game Boy Zero builds :D

JohnWestBear

Post by JohnWestBear » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Ordered 2 and got the priority shipping - Thanks Dex looking forward to giving these a go.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:13 pm

scbailey94 wrote:I ordered the Battery and decided after I'd like signed for postage so I ordered them in separate orders, is this ok or should I cancel and reorder them together? :)
It's ok. You can add signed for postage till I take parcells to post office ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

scbailey94

Post by scbailey94 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Dextech wrote:
scbailey94 wrote:I ordered the Battery and decided after I'd like signed for postage so I ordered them in separate orders, is this ok or should I cancel and reorder them together? :)
It's ok. You can add signed for postage till I take parcells to post office ;)
I just purchased 4 more batteries so let me know if you need any more money for postage etc :)
Check out my Instagram www.instagram.com/sb.retromods/ to see more of my Game Boy Zero builds :D

JujuPi

Post by JujuPi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Dextech wrote:
JujuPi wrote:That is fine my friend - So I have to pay 3 Eur for the shipping for 2 of them? or 6Eur?
No problem and thank you for understanding. Just 3€ extra per order ;)
I just payed for the 3Eur shipping option - please include that with my order.

Thank you so much! :)