[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
winnston84

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by winnston84 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:06 am

Are you still selling the button PCB - http://market.sudomod.com/gbz-button-pcb-by-helder/

Reason i'm asking on this one, I've made a few minor errors to my GB pcb so to clean things up was looking at getting this as its cheaper than the AIO, and i already have all of the other parts that would be made redundant by the AIO.

Cheers!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:31 am

I haven't made any of these in a while but I'm thinking of releasing the blank boards that anyone can buy multiples of. I'm out of stock and don't plan to restock anytime soon.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

RobbsyB

Post by RobbsyB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:32 am

Helder wrote:I haven't made any of these in a while but I'm thinking of releasing the blank boards that anyone can buy multiples of. I'm out of stock and don't plan to restock anytime soon.

Hey Helder,

That would great. I was just about to order some of the "very old" boards (Game-Boy-Zero-DMG-Controller-PCB on github). Will put my order on hold if you have plans to release another version.

Cheers!

Robochris

Post by Robochris » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Helder,
Are any of your PCBs available? They all seem to say sold out. I'd prefer the AIO but any will do I suppose, as I just started the project.

I sent a PM a few days ago but haven't received a reply.

Thanks

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm

Robochris wrote:Helder,
Are any of your PCBs available? They all seem to say sold out. I'd prefer the AIO but any will do I suppose, as I just started the project.

I sent a PM a few days ago but haven't received a reply.

Thanks
Nothing unfortunately as I have replied to you in the PM explaining the dilemma.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

winnetouch

Post by winnetouch » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Are there any more audio PCBs going to be made in the forseable future?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:13 am

winnetouch wrote:Are there any more audio PCBs going to be made in the forseable future?
Likely not going to be but I can order a few blanks for you if you want and you can populate them yourself.

winnetouch

Post by winnetouch » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:19 am

Hm... I do have the ICs on hand... How much would the blanks cost? I would likely have to order a bit more just in case :lol:

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:21 am

winnetouch wrote:Hm... I do have the ICs on hand... How much would the blanks cost? I would likely have to order a bit more just in case :lol:
I actually just finished another revision of this and will order 10 and populate it myself and I'll give you one to play with. Major difference is a mono amp for the speaker and the PWM going directly to the headphone socket so it won't be amplified (doesn't need it to be honest).

If it works out I'll sell off these 10 and then provide a link to buy blanks of these boards and you can order as many as you want or do whatever you want with them.

Manimod

Post by Manimod » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:14 am

Hello,
Im based in Great Britain in England. Are you making any more complete boards in the future?If so, could you post this to me at a additional cost? Im having trouble with my teensy dmg contoller you see. Could you put me on the list for compleated board in the future? Thank you.