[For Sale - Worldwide] - Gameboy Zero built with Kite's AIO

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
PIXeL_92

Re: [For Sale - Worldwide] - Gameboy Zero built with Kite's AIO

Post by PIXeL_92 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 am

Thanks all,

I don't know if the guy missed the fact if it was sold outside of eBay I would be open to £265 posted seeing as I am saving on the eBay fees, he probally doesn't realise you loose 15% instantly through eBay and paypal. Plus I am always ready to listen to offers or opinions if it may be overpriced listed badly etc, at the end of the day it helps me out securing a sale but not when you just come out blurting ripoff etc.

I have built mine, play it and thought I would make some money whilst also helping others get one if they don't have the tools or skills to build it themselves, at the end of the day I can't do it at cost as I have plenty other mods and projects I could be cracking on with.

Just over 24 hours it's had 1102 views 14 watchers and 8 offers over £245 so I don't think my pricing is to far off.
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

wermy
Site Admin

Post by wermy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:41 am

I have to agree, really no need to comment if you think it's overpriced. Other users can make up their minds on that for themselves. For what it's worth, a profit of ~$50 for a few evenings of your time to put this together does not seem unreasonable to me (underpriced if anything). But again, people can make up their own minds. :) If you have questions about something or a concern about the price, message the seller directly. If there is a legitimate concern with something, like it looks like a scam or something, report the post/thread to a moderator.
ImageImageImageImage

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:51 am

Ok thi s went on to long. Ill wil say sorry for what i was saying. Good luck on your sale. Also what wermy is saying i agree. Also posted your ebay link on two dutch gaming website. Hope it helps.

And again sorry. Somtimes i say the wrong things @ the wrong time.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

MiL0

Post by MiL0 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm

ah you've put it up to £500!

Good luck to you matey - someone will probably pay that. Worth holding out if you're not in a rush to sell.

I was half tempted at £265 myself - I could have sold my unused Kite AIO board and that would have covered nearly the original asking price.

Just out of interest - do you have any photos of the insides?

RetroRocket

Post by RetroRocket » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:06 pm

PIXeL_92 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:29 am
Hi all,

My second GB0 Project is now complete and up for sale;

Details are here;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gameboy-Zero- ... RK:MESE:IT

If you want to purchase it outside of eBay I will offer it at £265 Posted within the UK and £260 plus postage costs outside of the UK

Thanks

Looks solid to me Pixel. One note, you should state that you also have shoulder buttons! I see them in the pictures, but not in the description. Looks slick and clean and I agree with earlier posters, I think ~300 was too low. Glad to see it was raised.

I'm doing the build because I want to learn how to make it myself... The AIO boards would be nice to have but I'll have to slum it with my four button PCB.

Keep it up!

PIXeL_92

Post by PIXeL_92 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:11 am

MiL0 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:03 pm
ah you've put it up to £500!

Good luck to you matey - someone will probably pay that. Worth holding out if you're not in a rush to sell.

I was half tempted at £265 myself - I could have sold my unused Kite AIO board and that would have covered nearly the original asking price.

Just out of interest - do you have any photos of the insides?
Thanks bud,

The price will be going back down I didn't want to end the listing as there was so much interest so I just upped the price, there was an issue with the AIO board, the USB hub randomly decided to die, it worked all the way through testing and 3 days after of casual playing, I am in contact with Kite trying to get it resolved, it is going back to him to see if he can work out what it is that is causing it and fix.

Once I have the SAIO board back I will take some pictures of the inside.
RetroRocket wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:06 pm
PIXeL_92 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:29 am
Hi all,

My second GB0 Project is now complete and up for sale;

Details are here;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gameboy-Zero- ... RK:MESE:IT

If you want to purchase it outside of eBay I will offer it at £265 Posted within the UK and £260 plus postage costs outside of the UK

Thanks

Looks solid to me Pixel. One note, you should state that you also have shoulder buttons! I see them in the pictures, but not in the description. Looks slick and clean and I agree with earlier posters, I think ~300 was too low. Glad to see it was raised.

I'm doing the build because I want to learn how to make it myself... The AIO boards would be nice to have but I'll have to slum it with my four button PCB.

Keep it up!
Cheers bud, I have made a couple others before with Helders AIO and button board and they are just as good but don't look as neat on the inside, but at the end of the day you aren't staring at the insides whilst playing.
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs