[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
affensause

Re: [For Sale] mintyPi PCB Combo Preorder

Post by affensause » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 am

Indeed that's super fast. I actually expected these in 6-10 weeks or so. Awesome. Thanks again for making that possible.

LifeHacker

Post by LifeHacker » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Is helder still making GBZ AIO pcbs? I know he's focusing on the minty stuff right now, which is awesome, but will he be making any more of those awesome AIO's in the future anytime soon?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:02 am

Maybe asking me directly would get you an answer. I do plan another preorder soon but it might be a month away since I need to redesign it a bit and then test it before I send it to the fab house. Too many things to do and not enough time for it all plus I also have a family and work nights so my time is limited.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:10 pm

So another small update the screen and board ribbon sockets finally got shipped out so I'm expecting by Friday to have the assembly complete and the week after to have them, so I'm guesstimating the last week of June they'll be here and be shipped out in the order they were paid for.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Gemasuto

Post by Gemasuto » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:18 pm

just a quick question, i wanted to know if the kit would come with the buttons, or the 3-d printed covers or just the board and screen?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Gemasuto wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:18 pm
just a quick question, i wanted to know if the kit would come with the buttons, or the 3-d printed covers or just the board and screen?
http://market.sudomod.com/

ICMF

Post by ICMF » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Helder's kit is the electronics. The OP says the kit comes with the screen, PCBs and a cable.

Wermy's kit is the prints. His OP lists the parts he is selling.

Gemasuto

Post by Gemasuto » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 am

ICMF wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 pm
Helder's kit is the electronics. The OP says the kit comes with the screen, PCBs and a cable.

Wermy's kit is the prints. His OP lists the parts he is selling.
ok thnks m8

megamax510

Post by megamax510 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 am

great job!

Holydohnut

Post by Holydohnut » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:43 am

Finally got my order in! And have been given 2 UK altoids tins by a mate. Gutted to have not been able to order earlier but circumstances...

Thank you Helder! (And wermy!) I bet there have been times during this process that you both have wondered if it was all worth it. (Especially when that git tried to order from your manufacturer) Just want you to know it's appreciated!