[FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Coreygunz25

Re: [FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Post by Coreygunz25 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:29 pm

can i get a set of these please?

Darkplume84

Post by Darkplume84 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Hi

Just wondering how I go about ordering some stickers? Do I just PM dominator directly or is there a paypal link somewhere?

Thank You

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 am

Darkplume84 wrote:Hi

Just wondering how I go about ordering some stickers? Do I just PM dominator directly or is there a paypal link somewhere?

Thank You
Check out his website retrofresh.uk you can buy from there.

Darkplume84

Post by Darkplume84 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Thank you!

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Probably a note to help some people while browsing this thread that might help. The original poster now has a website he takes standardized orders from which is the url below. If you want to order something I would imagine he might want you to go there and if you don't see what you want or have questions you should ask here.

OP's Website
http://retrofresh.uk/

Hopefully this helps some of the future visitors and I suggestion @dominator to make a similar edit on the original post. On top of graphics, some people read forums text only so always put an actual text/hyperlink not just an image.

Everyone have a wonderful day and I'm can't wait for my order. :)

CaptainDurden

Post by CaptainDurden » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm

hey dom, are you still working on a design with the darker "play it loud " style grey in the background? I got really lucky on ebay recently and have a renewed interest. my dream of a genuine looking black gbz is only one screen protector away.

for everyone else looking into finding cheap broken gameboys or rare play it loud colors I have one hot tip: Japanese ebay sellers! they offer plenty of pictures and very reasonable prices, that way you can get a broken dmg without much searching for around 12 $ plus shipping and know exactly what it will look like. it's a great way to get cartridges as well.
Helder wrote:People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.

dominator

Post by dominator » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

CaptainDurden wrote:hey dom, are you still working on a design with the darker "play it loud " style grey in the background? I got really lucky on ebay recently and have a renewed interest. my dream of a genuine looking black gbz is only one screen protector away.
yes I'm still working on it, I think I have one printed already, though it may take a few days to find it!

CaptainDurden

Post by CaptainDurden » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:36 pm

that's good to know... i'll get back to you once i get started on the PIL, for know i'm VERY happy with the "black mamba project":
looking pretty good i'd say, thanks so much for your efforts!!
Helder wrote:People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.

Justblair

Post by Justblair » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:30 am

I would be interested in a darker design for the surround, either the play it loud grey or black.

You mention on your website that you do custom screens from £9. Can you tell me how I would go about ordering one of those please?

WLCD

Post by WLCD » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:37 am

Hello,

Same question as above :)

I'd like to purchase one with a black border, is their any PSD or Ai file to provide ? Do you have any template that we can customize ?