All Buttons Except for Power not Responsive

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
Hatterful

All Buttons Except for Power not Responsive

Post by Hatterful » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:16 pm

I've had my mintypi v3 working just fine for several months now, but then after updating it recently none of the buttons were responding except for the power. After taking a closer look I noticed this failure during the initial boot up before it goes into the retropie main screen. This only appears at the end of the startup, and has been consistent ever since the update.

I didn't see this sort of problem in any of the other forums so I decided to make a post. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Attachments
20201010_144526.jpg
20201010_144526.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 1677 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: All Buttons Except for Power not Responsive

Post by Helder » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Reflash it back to the original image, updating the retroarch or retropie can destroy the scripts for the mintyPi. Newest Retropie has many things changed (not good for emulation on the mintyPi) including some software the scripts rely on so stick to what is available. We will release an updated version of the mintyPi v3 software soon but it will not use the latest Retropie 4.6 but instead will use the last version of the 4.5 which is much better for emulation (speed is much better).
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.