[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
McJoe

Re: [SOLD OUT!] mintyPi PCB Combo Preorder

Post by McJoe » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi, my friend just told me about this and I don't know how I haven't heard anything about it but this is amazing!
So you said you weren't doing preorders for the second batch correct?
If so then is there any way I can get notified of when they're ready for sale?

muniosi

Post by muniosi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm

McJoe wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm
Hi, my friend just told me about this and I don't know how I haven't heard anything about it but this is amazing!
If you click the wrench button at the top of the topic then choose "subscribe", you'll be notified whenever there's a new post in this topic. If you go into your User Control Panel (by clicking your username at the top of the page) you can change notification settings under Board preferences -> Edit notification options.
I've just finished my milk.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:15 am

McJoe wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm
No preorders just actual sales, I need to order more LCDs for the next set of available orders so that is usually 2 weeks or less so that is when I will have them up for sale again.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

WyattP95

Post by WyattP95 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

When will there be more available?

JustPlainBill

Post by JustPlainBill » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am

WyattP95 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am
Please read before posting, the post right above yours answers your question.

WyattP95

Post by WyattP95 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:16 am

JustPlainBill wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am
WyattP95 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am
Please read before posting, the post right above yours answers your question.
Sorry noticed that literally like 5 mins later

Harvmck

Post by Harvmck » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:27 am

Just wondering what class you sent the boards as? As i have revived my package from wermy today and am still waiting for helders even though helders was sent 3 days before wermys. Just worried its lost 😕

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:40 am

First class and did you check your email for the paypal tracking number? It should say where the package is more or less and if you're outside the USA things can and will be delayed for no apparent reason because of customs. I've had things shipped to Germany and gotten there in a week and other times it has taken 3 weeks so patience is key and checking the tracking info.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Harvmck

Post by Harvmck » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:43 am

Ok ill keep patient 😇 Tracking says it arrived in the UK on the 7th so it must be as you said the customs. Thanks for the help.

abrugsch

Post by abrugsch » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:35 am

if it's tracked it should be tracked through. there may be a link to royal mail tracking on the USPS tracking site (that's how it works in reverse ;) )
Helder wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:40 am
if you're outside the USA things can and will be delayed for no apparent reason because of customs.
How much are you putting on the customs declaration? if it wasn't marked as gift, it can and will be delayed if it's value is marked as over about $15 (and will not only incur a customs charge but also a 'Handling charge' which on fairly low value items is usually more than the cost of the customs! (about £9 from what I remember from Royal mail!)
(a relative of ours sent a package to my son for his birthday and it's value was about $15 max. she declared on the customs form as worth $150! boy did we get stung for that!)

Incidentally, does anyone know the thresholds for items coming into the US? I'd just like to make sure I'm not inadvertently causing a similar problem in reverse...

edit:here's what the UK Gov site says:
VAT
You pay VAT on goods sent from non-European Union (EU) countries and EU special territories (eg the Canary Islands) if they’re:
gifts worth more than £39 (~$50)
other goods worth more than £15 (~$18)

Duty is payable on items over £135