[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [FOR SALE] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD

Post by Helder » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:43 pm

dashtag wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 am
Cool, thanks, I just got confused by the header on Helders post at the top of this page that said "sold out"

Cheers 👍🏻
Darren
Yea that was a oversight on my part, as for the PCBs for low battery what got shipped was some other boards I also ordered as there was an issue with some parts for the assembly and they contacted me through Skype and I of course wasn't home to reply so the PCBs have been delayed and will likely not arrive till next week.

So anyone wanting to combine shipping on those boards with the kit will have to wait till next week for me to ship things out.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Jamesjs

Post by Jamesjs » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but when do you think that the pcb combo will ship out? I ordered July 31st. Kinda a noob at this so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:55 pm

How did you order? It boggles my mind if you buy it through the first post that you missed those large colored words explaining when they will start to be shipped, even if you're a noob reading is something everyone can do.

Now if you bought it through the Marketplace it might not have this information BUT you did come to post here in this thread which has that first post with the info so again how did you miss that info? It'll be shipped out in the beginning of next week after I package the kits.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm

You can't buy through the marketplace, you have to click the link that takes you to this thread.

I'm starting to think if everyone ignores the silly questions it will force people to read... although that goes against the helpful good nature of this community.

Steve na

Post by Steve na » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will there be an email when you ship the kits and or a tracking number

Lphillimore

Post by Lphillimore » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Steve na wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 pm
Sorry if this is a dumb question but will there be an email when you ship the kits and or a tracking number
Yes, you will get an email from PayPal advising 'its on its way'. This will contain your tracking number.

Steve na

Post by Steve na » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Lphillimore wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:08 pm
Steve na wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:56 pm
Yes, you will get an email from PayPal advising 'its on its way'. This will contain your tracking number.
Sweet thanks

TechnoThePiGuy

Post by TechnoThePiGuy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 pm

This is so cool. #BuyingSoon

JustPlainBill

Post by JustPlainBill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 am

So, when do you start working on the mini minty pi? :lol:
20170806_195713.jpg
20170806_195713.jpg (97.63 KiB) Viewed 7433 times