[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Reynolds_Live

Re: [FOR SALE] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD

Post by Reynolds_Live » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 am

If we ordered the PCB Kit, will the new battery indicator be included or will that be available at a later date? I ordered a kit about a week or so ago and was just curious.

Lphillimore

Post by Lphillimore » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

Reynolds_Live wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 am
If we ordered the PCB Kit, will the new battery indicator be included or will that be available at a later date? I ordered a kit about a week or so ago and was just curious.
You need the additional add on board for that which Helder has just opened pre order for. Check out the other thread.

Unless Helder has already shipped your PCB order choose option 1 from the pre-order and he'll combine them.

jakob

Post by jakob » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 pm

When will the battery indicator be available?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [SOLD OUT] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm

I only shipped a few that people asked me to so I guess they don't want the monitor board so I will wait till Friday to start shipping everything else first. I'm expecting the battery monitor boards Monday of next week and the PCB Kits just SOLD OUT!
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Helder wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm
PCB Kits just SOLD OUT!
Before the thread gets locked out I just wanted to say, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Absolutely amazing that you flew through that stock so fast.

caste

Post by caste » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:36 pm

I looked through the thread and couldn't find and answer. I have two kits but I might need to replace one screen. Is there a link I can buy a an individual screen from or are they something you only got because you bought bulk?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm

You can find some on ebay bare screen, look for 2.4" ILI9341 240x320. Try to get one without touch screen since it will be too thick to fit in the 3D screen holder.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

caste

Post by caste » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Helder wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm
You can find some on ebay bare screen, look for 2.4" ILI9341 240x320. Try to get one without touch screen since it will be too thick to fit in the 3D screen holder.
Thanks, much appreciated!

iTJ84

Post by iTJ84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:13 pm

I just came across Wermy's YouTube vid about the mintyPi and was interested in trying to build one which brought me here to the forum. Just was saw the PCB combos were sold out and was curious if there will be any more made at a later date?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm

iTJ84 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:13 pm
I just came across Wermy's YouTube vid about the mintyPi and was interested in trying to build one which brought me here to the forum. Just was saw the PCB combos were sold out and was curious if there will be any more made at a later date?
As long as there is demand there will be supply. I'm sure helder is working on a new model.