[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
iTJ84

Re: [SOLD OUT] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD

Post by iTJ84 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 pm

dryja123 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:32 pm
As long as there is demand there will be supply. I'm sure helder is working on a new model.
I hope so! I'll keep checking back. Just saw the update to include the safe shut down and battery indicator so I'm really looking forward to putting one together. :D

TechnoThePiGuy

Post by TechnoThePiGuy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm

I would like to know when these get back in stock.

Lphillimore

Post by Lphillimore » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 pm

TechnoThePiGuy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm
I would like to know when these get back in stock.
They have only just gone out of stockm.. However subscribe to this thread and you'll be notified.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:32 pm

They just sold out today so it'll be a few weeks before I place an order for more and I'm also working on an update for the board so that takes time to make and test before I offer anything for sale. So seeing as a flood of new people showed up for this today and are already bugging me about it over PM and email I'll close this thread.

I will post here in this thread when more are on their way and Wermy will be offering bare pcbs soon to use with the 2.2inch screens for a more DIY approach so stay tuned.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Getting bombarded with new people asking me the same thing so here it is.

In a few weeks meaning 3 or so weeks from now I will open preorders which also means: YOU ARE PAYING TO GET A KIT ONCE THEY ARRIVE 2 WEEKS LATER (GIVE OR TAKE A FEW DAYS).

Don't email me or PM me asking this and for people who ordered the current batch I will start shipping the kits this Friday IN THE ORDER THEY WERE PLACED STARTING FROM JULY 27 . So if you ordered one on August 3 that means you have alot more people in front of you so relax and be patient it's coming.

I'm 1 person who has to do all of this packing and shipping and label making so it takes time and this isn't my full time job and is done in my Free Time.

People who bought the Battery Monitor Combo your orders will be shipped when I get the boards maybe Monday or Tuesday so your orders will be shipped around that time. Non Combo orders will be shipped at the same time

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:06 pm

All Order Have been shipped!

I have a few left overs and will put them up for sale on Monday but don't ask me for a time or ask to be on a list, it's a first come first serve and will be in the afternoon of my time zone.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Pu up the sale on the first thread for 25 kits left over.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Sold out in case someone read this and thought they were still available.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 pm

So I got everything ordered for the next batch and will be doing a preorder next weekend September 22. I'm expecting the boards maybe 2 weeks from that weekend but nothing is set in stone.

This thread's first post will be updated with the buy links when the time comes so you buy them using the link on the first post when I update the post.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders))

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:04 am

Pre orders are open for anyone wanting a kit and be sure to read the first post well before buying.