[SOLD OUT] mintyPi BatteryMonitor PCB *No Longer Available*

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
jiminboo

Re: [For Sale] mintyPi BatteryMonitor PCB Preorder

Post by jiminboo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Thanks HoolyHoo! You guys are awesome 👏 👏👏

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:38 am

May i ask if this board will be still available when the mintypi kit will be batched again ? i mean as an available combo (screen + safe shutdown + board) ?
I've read that you are working on an update to the board itself, maybe are you melting the safe shutdown with the main board ?

Thanks for your reply !
Follow me on instagram Image

TheDeviantZen

Post by TheDeviantZen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:21 am

Nice!!!!
Bought one ;)

Buiyah

Post by Buiyah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Thanks for waiting off on the orders Helder! I had ordered the 2nd batch and I thought this board wasn't gonna come out til later. But luckily Wermy's IG post got me to search the forums. :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 pm

HoolyHoo has set up the script to turn the battery meter on and off by holding Select for 3 seconds. By the time the boards are shipped out the script will be fine tuned with nice features such as the one mentioned above.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

affensause

Post by affensause » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:13 am

Is this compatible with builds who used the powerboost 500 with the enable pin?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 pm

It should be compatible but you can use the PB500c to do a safe shutdown using the LBO pin but you won't get the on screen meter.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:40 am

Boards came in today so the combos will be shipped today along with the other mintyPi orders I packaged so far. The rest of the standard orders will be a few days from now till I get the mintyPi order's out the door.

dasfool

Post by dasfool » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Nice, I'd like to second the request on having the battery indicator off most of the time and turn on with an event (like a certain battery percentage). Also, the toggle mentioned by HoolyHoo is useful too.

One question, does the display of this battery indicator affect the frame rate while gaming?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:59 pm

No it doesn't affect frame rates and it can turned on and off now with the select button.