[PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1123
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 1094 times

[PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by wermy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 am

This is for the updated parts with screw-less, snap-together bezel, and repositioned sound card that won't require removing the crystal. I'm aiming to have these shipped out by the time Helder starts shipping his updated parts.
minty-pi-parts.jpeg
minty-pi-parts.jpeg (343.85 KiB) Viewed 672 times
Pre-order here!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dryja123
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm
Location: Central NJ
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by dryja123 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am

It looks like the charging board will need to be moved over a smidge to accommodate the sound card, is that the case? If so, will the hole cutting guide need to be updated?

User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1123
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 1094 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by wermy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 am

dryja123 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am
It looks like the charging board will need to be moved over a smidge to accommodate the sound card, is that the case? If so, will the hole cutting guide need to be updated?
Yep, I've updated that too. Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll add a note. That's the only difference though is moving over the micro USB port by a few mm.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
exodus
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Silicon Valley
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by exodus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am

Hi Wermy,

Just placed an order for a bunch of parts and the updated hole cutting guide (with the assumption it will be the modified version). Thanks!

User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1123
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 1094 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by wermy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 am

exodus wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am
Hi Wermy,

Just placed an order for a bunch of parts and the updated hole cutting guide (with the assumption it will be the modified version). Thanks!
Yup, unless you clicked the link that takes you to the old one (only place that link is visible is on the new listing) then it'll be the new one. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Echsman
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by Echsman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:29 am

Hello.

I have ordered and am ready to tackle this.

I thankee...

User avatar
DIYNate
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:13 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by DIYNate » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Is there stl files for these?
Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied Helder's AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

User avatar
wermy
Site Admin
Posts: 1123
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 1094 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by wermy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm

DIYNate wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm
Is there stl files for these?
Not yet. Soon.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer
Posts: 1816
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 8:33 am
Location: Fall River, MA
Has thanked: 916 times
Been thanked: 2483 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:01 pm

wermy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm
DIYNate wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm
Is there stl files for these?
Not yet. Soon.
How many more times after this one will you be asked?
My Sale Threads:
Blank and Audio Controller PCBs
All in One Pre-Orders
mintyPi PCB Kits


Chat with me and other members

All in One Support Thread


Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). Don't contact me about any of my boards if they are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them.


Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied my AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

User avatar
exodus
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 8:33 pm
Location: Silicon Valley
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Updated 3d-Printed mintyPi Parts

Post by exodus » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:05 pm

wermy wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 am
exodus wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am
Hi Wermy,

Just placed an order for a bunch of parts and the updated hole cutting guide (with the assumption it will be the modified version). Thanks!
Yup, unless you clicked the link that takes you to the old one (only place that link is visible is on the new listing) then it'll be the new one. :)
Oops, I think I did. Sorry. What's the best way to correct my error?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DerTiu, Google [Bot] and 7 guests