[FOR SALE] Minty Pi Parts

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Okay

[FOR SALE] Minty Pi Parts

Post by Okay » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Havent really had the time to complete this project unfortunately so I'm selling the parts over on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MintyPi-Part ... SwxzdZ~e-q

MintyPi Parts Collection

I am selling my parts for a MintyPi DIY kit. I never got time to finish this project and I probably wont for the foreseeable future. The parts listed are as followed:

• 1st generation mintypi PCB by helder (With a pi zero w already attached)
  • All the 3D printed parts (Red colour) designed by Wermy, complete with drill guide for the Altoids tin. Please note one screw may be missing but the kit should assemble fine without it.
  • Power boost 500c with JST connector removed
  • 2x momentary push buttons (may need to be ground down slightly to fit in the tin)
  • 1x Mini SPDT Slide Switch.
  • 1x 32gb micro sd card preloaded with Wermy's pre-setup image
  • 2.4" LCD with ribbon connector connected.
  • A bunch of wires that I stripped from old USB cables for soldering the parts together.
  • Black conductive pads and buttons (from a nintendo DS)
Things to note about this collection:

On the back of the PCB, there are wires coming out from the ground and one of the test pads to points on the pi (Pictures on ebay post). This was because I mistakenly pulled the pads on the A connection by accident and was unable to get a secure connection on the ground pad. To resolve this I simply soldered 2 wires between the pads which works perfectly.

Not included in this collection,which are needed to complete the build,is the USB sound card, speaker and Lipo battery. If you wish to complete this build you will need to buy those parts separately.

I hope that someone else with more time will be able to pick up these parts and complete the build.

cobramike

Re: [FOR SALE] Minty Pi Parts

Post by cobramike » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:01 am

Dont get me wrong. You have a nice listing. But your solder work is like a warzone. One tip if you solder again. Use smaller tips and dont solder to hot. Also soldertin 60/40 is a good start. 75 Pound is a good price.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Okay

Re: [FOR SALE] Minty Pi Parts

Post by Okay » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 am

Thanks :) I was planning to clean it up after I had gotten it all setup.