Is there any off-topic thread?

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Jennifercjohnson

Is there any off-topic thread?

Post by Jennifercjohnson » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:05 am

Hello everyone,

I am newbie and I searched through the forum to find out off-topic thread for users to post but I didn't catch it. I know this is the wrong section to make this topic but frankly I don't know where to start. Hence any supporting idea or guideline from you would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help and I look forwards to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,
Jennifer
gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels via Easybox Arabia

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Is there any off-topic thread?

Post by Helder » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:07 am

The lounge would be the appropriate location for off topic threads. I already moved the thread for.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Ganreizu

Post by Ganreizu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:41 am

I suppose we should have posting guidelines but we're still such a small community and we haven't really ever had problem posters so no need to spend time drafting posting rules yet.

Jennifercjohnson

Post by Jennifercjohnson » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Helder wrote:The lounge would be the appropriate location for off topic threads. I already moved the thread for.
Awesome Helder. Thank you so much for your instruction and the move.

Well, the most important reason to have an off topic area is that members bond with each other :P When members bond they’re more likely to interact, stick around, and keep coming back. Content is king to getting members, but members bonding (a sense of community) is king to keeping members coming back. It gives members a place to bond, and more importantly, it gives members a reason to return ;)
gain immediate access to over 600 live Kurdish and Arabic channels via Easybox Arabia

Jennifercjohnson

Post by Jennifercjohnson » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Ganreizu wrote:I suppose we should have posting guidelines but we're still such a small community and we haven't really ever had problem posters so no need to spend time drafting posting rules yet.
Thanks for showing your concern, Ganeizu. In my opinion, posting guidelines are great despite we're small or big community, especially for new members like me :)

Rabin

Post by Rabin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 am

I'm also like this forum. Very friendly and quick response from authority.