Things to do with the stickers that come with things you order

Talk about anything and everything... Just be nice.
Earlthedestroyer

Things to do with the stickers that come with things you order

Post by Earlthedestroyer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:12 pm

I'm just curious what y'all do with the various stickers that come with things you order. I ordered mintypi parts and it came with a cool sudomod sticker that happens to match the custom paint on my gaming pc nicely.
Attachments
IMG_6993.JPG
IMG_6993.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 11548 times

abrugsch

Re: Things to do with the stickers that come with things you order

Post by abrugsch » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am

I'm really bad with stickers. I love them but never want to attach them to anything as transitory as a computer or laptop, so they always end up un-stuck... so they just end up being hoarded. maybe all these oshpark stickers will go on my current laptop which i see having for a while (a thinkpad)

MrDralixx

Post by MrDralixx » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

abrugsch wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am
I'm really bad with stickers. I love them but never want to attach them to anything as transitory as a computer or laptop, so they always end up un-stuck... so they just end up being hoarded. maybe all these oshpark stickers will go on my current laptop which i see having for a while (a thinkpad)
I hear that! My wife is currently not pleased with our oldest sporting my old computer in his room with its sticker of Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield pointing their guns. :lol:

RadoGoji

Post by RadoGoji » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 am

I'll probably put the one I got on the bottom of the tin (for the MintyPi). I usually don't think to do much else with the various stickers I get from electronics stuff like this.

winnetouch

Post by winnetouch » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:34 am

My old desk used to have a cabinet and all the stickers would end up on that single cabinet. It looked really weird too. I had everything on there, from fishing, skateboard, music band and boyscout stickers to stickers that I got for buying socks of all things :P. It was weird. They all got peeled and cleaned off when I gifted the desk table to someone. Now my new table is clean but I am itching to recreate that weird nostalgic feeiling :P.