[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Tomorrow I'll unveil the images of the board and I added an additional feature to the board, a built in Power Strip! It'll have 5 pads for GND and 5V so you can have everything hooked up to the AIO.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

murpho

Post by murpho » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Absolutely incredible. You've effectively taken care of half the work one would need to do to build a GBZ. If I decide to build another one after I finish the one I'm currently working on, I'll have to pick this up! Thank you so much for how much work you've put into contributing to the community and helping newbies like myself be able to build their own GBZ.

Megiddo

Post by Megiddo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:04 am

Finally got my order in. This board will save so much time. (how does it keep getting better?)

Thanks for all the work you've done on this.

Marcel Nottebrock

Post by Marcel Nottebrock » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:34 am

Marcel Nottebrock wrote:@helder

Did you have pictures from the Backside from this PCB?

Greets

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:03 am

Helder wrote:Tomorrow I'll unveil the images of the board and I added an additional feature to the board, a built in Power Strip! It'll have 5 pads for GND and 5V so you can have everything hooked up to the AIO.
Nice one, I like how you announce the power strip integration a day after I order the power strip from OSH park just my luck lol

Captn.Rob

Post by Captn.Rob » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 am

Mischief wrote:Nice one, I like how you announce the power strip integration a day after I order the power strip from OSH park just my luck lol
Same here :? Whatever.. spare parts :D

Joshimitsu91

Post by Joshimitsu91 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:16 am

Sorry in advance, inevitable stupid question for my first post :) Been lurking for a while and I'm almost ready to jump in myself!

Does this new pre-order board include everything the previous AIO (that wermy is using in his latest guide) had plus some extras to do with the audio? I'm a little confused with the picture/wording in the OP :? So will this one handle the controller inputs? It's not "just" doing the audio?

Thanks in advance!

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 am

Joshimitsu91 wrote:Sorry in advance, inevitable stupid question for my first post :) Been lurking for a while and I'm almost ready to jump in myself!

Does this new pre-order board include everything the previous AIO (that wermy is using in his latest guide) had plus some extras to do with the audio? I'm a little confused with the picture/wording in the OP :? So will this one handle the controller inputs? It's not "just" doing the audio?

Thanks in advance!
Everything from the original with the addition of a headphone jack and the power strip also improved usb hub (from what I read anyway)

DarrylUK

Post by DarrylUK » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:20 am

Joshimitsu91 wrote:Sorry in advance, inevitable stupid question for my first post :) Been lurking for a while and I'm almost ready to jump in myself!

Thanks in advance!
The first post is a bit deceiving as it's a photo of the new audio board with headset built in (I believe). I think he's just trying to show the build in headphone circuitry in advance of getting samples of the AIO with headphone circuitry.

Joshimitsu91

Post by Joshimitsu91 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Mischief wrote: Everything from the original with the addition of a headphone jack and the power strip also improved usb hub (from what I read anyway)
Thanks.
DarrylUK wrote: The first post is a bit deceiving as it's a photo of the new audio board with headset built in (I believe). I think he's just trying to show the build in headphone circuitry in advance of getting samples of the AIO with headphone circuitry.
I thought that was the case but I just wanted to check :) Thanks!