Contest entry widget

Got suggestions, feedback, praise, etc.? Post it here!
Ivoah

Contest entry widget

Post by Ivoah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:11 pm

The two twitter options for entering the contest are broken. It just says that there was an error and the votes were not counted.

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Contest entry widget

Post by wermy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Ivoah wrote:The two twitter options for entering the contest are broken. It just says that there was an error and the votes were not counted.
Yeah, sorry about that. :\ It seems to work fine for some folks and does not work at all for others. I have emailed RewardsFuel a few times about it, they pretty much just tell me it's an ongoing issue that they are aware of. I have not been impressed with them and will definitely be finding something else in the future. Unfortunately though, by the time the issue started showing up hundreds of people had already entered, so I couldn't really back out and use something else.
ImageImageImageImage

Ivoah

Post by Ivoah » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:49 pm

wermy wrote:
Ivoah wrote:The two twitter options for entering the contest are broken. It just says that there was an error and the votes were not counted.
Yeah, sorry about that. :\ It seems to work fine for some folks and does not work at all for others. I have emailed RewardsFuel a few times about it, they pretty much just tell me it's an ongoing issue that they are aware of. I have not been impressed with them and will definitely be finding something else in the future. Unfortunately though, by the time the issue started showing up hundreds of people had already entered, so I couldn't really back out and use something else.
Oh well, I still did the facebook and youtube options. The Gameboy Zero is an awesome project, and has inspired me to make my own Pi Zero handheld out of a GBA.

SP33

Post by SP33 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:11 am

@wermy Check out this website as an alternative. I have entered a few contests using this website and it seemed to go very smoothly. The layout and everything is very similar as well. https://gleam.io/

Ivoah

Post by Ivoah » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:40 am

SP33 wrote:@wermy Check out this website as an alternative. I have entered a few contests using this website and it seemed to go very smoothly. The layout and everything is very similar as well. https://gleam.io/
I think I've entered a few gleam contests too, it worked well.