Gbz all in one V2.2 now working !

General GBZ-related chat goes here. Share ideas, tips and tricks, or ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums.
Treguard

Re: Gbz all in one V2.2 not working

Post by Treguard » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:07 am

144TECH wrote:Bonjour,

Try another strong 5v supply, check your powerboost. (try use the powerboost alone on the board) give the pi zero another adapter.
Without proper 5v the board will not work correct.
When you have it working, shield the wires.
I've had trouble using just wires, you can use the shielding from inside a usb cable or just cut a usb cable and don't peel the wires out.

Salutations :mrgreen:
Ah so just use one/two of the wires inside the ush cable and just peel back a little bit as to expose the ends for soldering?

When not used as a usb cable, can the wires be used for any function? I.e. whst would normally be a ground wire can be used for audio - it's just a wire basically?

Cellsenshi

Re: Gbz all in one V2.2 not working

Post by Cellsenshi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:22 am

More than one month later, I finaly received my mini Hub USB.
I've wired everything avec it works fine, the GBZ all in one works great !
But I need to fix the sound trouble. I have no sound in the speaker nor in the headphone device. :/
Once it's fixed, I'll start to put everything in the GB fat case. :)

Cellsenshi

Re: Gbz all in one V2.2 now working !

Post by Cellsenshi » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:36 am

Well I've add the entire text line below on my config.txt file and I can hear sound now ! :)
(dtoverlay=pwm-2chan,pin=18,func=2,pin2=13,func2=4)

BUT !

Sound on the speaker (it's a Nintendo DS Lite speaker) is very weak, the volume wheel does not seem to work. Maybe it's because I'm using only one speaker and I must modify the wiring on the board and volume wheel.
If someone has a wiring instructions picture for my case I'll be glad to get it. :D

Thanks for your help ! ;)