Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
Right now, nothing fascinating, stuff about real estate... The company I work for does an estimation for a bigger company and I was tasked to simulate buying flats in France , and I don't know the slightest thing about this field :lol: however, I've recently picked up the manga Taihou to Stamp and i...
- Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:30 am
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Tutorial for making custom "3D" Game Boy Buttons with embedded images
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16803
Great job, I think that my GBZ is in dire need of new buttons now... Thanks for the tutorial!
- Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:05 pm
- Forum: Lounge
- Topic: New members, introduce yourself!
- Replies: 174
- Views: 88684
Hi everyone, I'm Alexander from Belgium (although I'm visiting family in Russia right now) and I recently got my hands on a Game Boy Zero. So, I figured I should come here and join the community! Plus, there are other great projects being developed, which aren't necessarily things that I need but wh...
- Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Game Boy Zero case CAD files
- Replies: 229
- Views: 126066
Thanks for the file, it's awesome, that's what brought me to this forum! I'll give it a try since I have a friend with a 3D printer, but later on, I hope I'll be able to do a case out of something rarer/cooler, like with wood and/or brass parts. If I ever manage to do it, I'll make sure to post the ...