Search found 26 matches
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:32 am
- Forum: For Sale/Trade
- Topic: [SALE] Retro PSU, a 3.5A Output capable Boost Board
- Replies: 157
- Views: 42604
Would this be suitable fro the Pi4 ? Have you tested it?
- Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:05 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner
- Topic: Noob Tries to Make a Pii U (Wii U Retropie Gamepad)
- Replies: 34
- Views: 9962
Inspirational! Just about to embark on this meself.
- Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 am
- Forum: General Project Chat
- Topic: Mod for GameBoy Color (GBC), Gameboy Advance (GBA), Gameboy Advance SP (GBASP)
- Replies: 50
- Views: 20571
Been out of these for a while but I might make some more in the future but it needs some tweaks. I never released the files which I considered at one time so some greedy person doesn't sell them when there are some issues to resolve. Not sure how difficult it would be, but the 2.4 screens with the ...
- Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm
- Forum: Hardware Help
- Topic: is there a sbc that could run dolphin emulator?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2603
Been a while, did you ever find one? The most powerful one i saw is the UPsquared. The had a kick starter that i couldn't afford at the time: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802007522/up-squared-the-first-maker-board-with-intel-apollo Still though, you'd probably need a gaming laptop for decent...
- Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:12 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Collecting information on alternative displays - please contribute
- Replies: 700
- Views: 270764
Ah well, still worth a test though. Fingers crossed!
- Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: GBP0 - starting off and waiting for parts
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3682
... Did you Mod the input voltage or just run it at 12v? Mine worked with 5v right away without modification. TBH, I set it up and just wasn't happy with the quality/size. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'd be happy to send it to you if you cover the postage, I can't see myself using it. PM me if yo...