Nope, from UK and bearded
Search found 1719 matches
- Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:05 am
- Forum: Interest Gauging
- Topic: [GAUGING INTEREST] Fallout Mentats tins as collectible or for MintyPi v3.0 builds
- Replies: 6
- Views: 981
You mean a new mentats tin, a virgin one ?
That would be harder to do actually because it would need to be painted with cans for a perfectly flat surface:D
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:27 am
- Forum: General Project Chat
- Topic: Cool RetroPi on CM3 - DeanChu Design - All Files Shared
- Replies: 1
- Views: 445
this is an awesome project and sharing his work is very nice
- Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 pm
- Forum: General Chat (mintyPi)
- Topic: Minty Pi v3 FAQ
- Replies: 54
- Views: 17006
The funniest part is that even with the waiting time and all the advertisements and announcements that will likely be made around this so much wanted v3, we will still have people that will miss this out and cry after the preorder has closed :lol: Try giving up 70+ hrs/wk for work with holidays app...
You might have an issue with the LCD wiring, check the ribbon cable if there is one or the wires.