Search found 11 matches
- Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:27 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: DPI Adapter prototype
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3484
So I've been working on your first setup for 24-bit with just the first adapter but it takes the GPIO pins that are used for sound that I would normally wire up to my Helder board. I notice in this one you have a pi zero instead of the 3, I know you said this is just for testing but in my scenario w...
- Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:12 pm
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: [tinkerBOY] Game Boy 3 - RPi3 and DPI screen in 24-bit mode [COMPLETED]
- Replies: 61
- Views: 28982
So for the brightness on this monitor do you just keep it at a certain voltage with the boost converter? And do you find yourself having to adjust it ever or is there a voltage you keep it on and it runs bright enough? I am wiring up for my build but just noticed that I need the boost converter and ...
- Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:26 pm
- Forum: Support for Kite's Products
- Topic: Ive made a huge mistake (desoldering pi from SAIO)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1291
I can confirm that, my usb pads wouldn't connect no matter how many times I wicked and then poked through. Removing the pi can be done but if you're like me and don't have good luck you pull out two of the solder holes along with the Pi. I will say that they turned out not to be crucial pins and my ...