Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:54 pm
- Forum: Design Sharing (3d Printing)
- Topic: Game Boy Zero Cartridge Placeholder
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3386
This is my first real forum post, so be gentle! :lol: I'd been looking for a bit on thingiverse for a placeholder cartridge for the GBZ I am building, I however could not find any cartridge that suited my liking. I originally printed just an empty cartridge and planned on using that, but I wanted s...
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:03 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: First build, before I order the parts, am I missing anything?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 753
I'm about to order all the parts that I need for my first GBZ build, however, I just want to double check with you guys that there isnt anything missing in the build that I would need: LIST Buttons and silicone pads fromm retromodding (im still looking, if anyone knows where I can get cheap buttons ...