Search found 142 matches
- Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm
- Forum: Design Sharing (3d Printing)
- Topic: [UPDATE] "Air duct" and "fan-mount" for kites circuit sword
- Replies: 46
- Views: 16145
I have the simple fan mount(variant 2), and the circuit sword. I can not close the case with the fan mount attached due to it hitting the power switch board on the other side. Am I doing something wrong?
- Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:32 am
- Forum: Summer 2018 Competition Project Logs
- Topic: Tetripidation - Tetris with a shake/tilt sensor
- Replies: 19
- Views: 12067
Yeah. Can’t wait to see it!
Hi there, may I know how strong laser you have on your CNC machine? I have 500mW, I did not try to cut acrylic yet, but I doubt it will work... thanks These were cut by a third party source. Check out Ampersand's other link post (link below). Lot's of detail there. https://www.sudomod.com/forum/vie...
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:35 am
- Forum: RetroPie
- Topic: Freeplay Theme - EmulationStation/RetroPie theme optimized for small screens
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5806
- Tue May 29, 2018 10:40 pm
- Forum: General Chat (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: What Type of Paint is suitable to paint the case?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 852
I used Vallejo acrylic paints with an airbrush in my build. I painted the entire shell. I’m sure you can used spray paint for plastic as well though.
- Thu May 24, 2018 4:03 pm
- Forum: Support (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Help fixing cosmetic mistake
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1024
Yeah. Probably painting the entire shell is the only sure way to hide it, but then you will need new button labels too. Not sure which hassle is easier, starting over or painting. I would suggest possibly painting a symbol/logo with a stencil over that spot, but it’s so close to the button I’m not s...