After testing it for a while on the weekend. I wouldnt recommend my "solution". I played few hours and the kitchen foil got loose. I glued it, but it didt work well....
So i hope my softbuttons will arrive soon
Search found 75 matches
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:26 pm
- Forum: Arduino
- Topic: How To Program The Pro Micro As A USB Gamepad Controller With Arduino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7986
I have one tinkerboard 2.2. Is the arduino clocked with 16Mhz or 8?
- Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:09 am
- Forum: Looking to Buy
- Topic: Where to buy electronic components in Toronto / Canada / Nth America
- Replies: 4
- Views: 875
- Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner
- Topic: Gaboze Pocaio, no silicon pads [Update]
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6817
For Start and Select I used this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100Pcs-4-4-0-8mm-Tactile-Push-Button-Switch-Tact-4-Pin-Switch-Micro-Switch-SMD/32532155369.html They have a clicky feeling but they work each time you push start or select :) I'll post this weekend the pictures and modification you h...
- Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:00 am
- Forum: Show-off Corner (Game Boy Zero)
- Topic: Custom "3D" Pokeball (and other) buttons for GBZ, GB, NES, etc
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5465
thats really nice stuff....