Good day to you guys. Let me present to you my own design, the GBA Pi-SP Zero. Please give me some feedback and suggestions to improve the board. Also, i have no prototype yet, sorry. This is mainly influenced by Wermy's Mintypi and Helder's works. A big thanks to both of them.
- Type - A USB port
- can use SPI LCD or Composite LCD
- Hall effect sensor turns off the LCD instead of shutting down the rPi. (tho it is optional)
- external micro SD card breakout
- LED indicator for Low Battery
- 3.5mm headphone jack (optional)
- L2 and R2 buttons (optional)
- PSP joystick (optional)
PS: i can give you the gerber files if you want to make this on your own and also to help me with improvements of the board.
PPS: english is not my primary language.
Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest