DS Lite Pi Zero

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
martin8777

Re: DS Lite Pi Zero

Post by martin8777 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:18 pm

This is a fantastic looking project. I'm thinking of doing something similar but just using the bottom half of a ds lite or an original phat ds (I actually like the look of it!).

It's not too hard to remove the hinges etc and make the bodywork look nice enough. I made a Gameboy Macro a couple of years back and that turned out ok. I still have tons of ds and ds lite parts left over from when I used to repair and resell them so it would be good to make use of some bits.

AdamShepherdUK

Post by AdamShepherdUK » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:39 am

By sheer chance, a bunch of the components I needed have landed in my lap, including a speaker, display and even a battery! Assuming everything fits, I think this is the kick I needed to get this project properly going again.

EladioPinto

Post by EladioPinto » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:59 pm

I fell in love with this post, I am very curious to know what status, whether it was continued, or whether it was abandoned because there is no way to do it. I'm wanting to make one myself, but I'm from what I thought, the screen will be the biggest problem. How was your screen positioning?