Wii-U & MAH

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
EVE-TECH

Re: Wii-U & MAH

Post by EVE-TECH » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

jbenedetto84 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:37 am
EVE-TECH wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:06 pm
I’ve seen a few Wii U build in here some of them lack battery capacity except for bankove. I'm sorry in advance if I spelled your name wrong, some are hack in half and some are descent. Inside the Wii there is a lot of wasted space I managed to fit two 6000 MAH batteries real capacity test was around 5200 so I’ll say 10000MAH. I use the famous 800x400 6.5 LCD screen pretty descent with good viewing angles but unfortunately the HDMI driver board that comes with it power consumption is very high so I look up the data sheet and it happen to match the official raspberry pi 7 LCD screen , so in that case I used that driver board which give me back light control and smaller footprint. Thanks to Helder super duper awesome RPS man that thing is a beast love it, for the buttons I used a pro micro and for sound I2S volume wheel headphone jack all original charging ports top and bottom easy access to the SD card didn’t want to cut the case so I located a USB in the back.
Hi. Where did you find the mesh screen in your first image?
alternative....... https://www.ebay.com/itm/5PCS-120mm-Cut ... ctupt=true