Got a fun idea kicking around in the old skull cap...

Got an idea for a project? Found a cool project you want to share? Post it here!
OldJackSprat

Got a fun idea kicking around in the old skull cap...

Post by OldJackSprat » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:19 am

So, i grabbed an old portable DVD player at my local resale shop (I was allowed to verify that it worked, but the adapter was unfortunately for another device). It's one of those headrest mounted ones that's supposed to be a two-piecer, but they just have the one part. I know the model is RCA, but as far as anything else goes i'm gonna have to post pics of it. Basically, I want to put a Raspberry Pi and run either retropie or recalbox so my lady can retro game on the go. can anyone point me to similar projects on or off the site (or impart wisdom where ya can). As always, any help is appreciated. Y'all have a great day, and thanks in advance for any assistance given.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Got a fun idea kicking around in the old skull cap...

Post by Helder » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:04 am

Some pictures would help in figuring out what you need and depends how much you plan to tinker with it, are you looking for a quick hookup or plan to solder things in?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.