Want to show off your own project? Want to keep a build log of it? Post it here!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here's the arcade me and my girlfriend built last year. We wanted to have an old school and a clean feel. It's a raspberry pi 2B inside and some other odd stuff. It's mainly mdf but the control panel is solid oak
- IMG_0186.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2852.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2863.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2876.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2877.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2914.jpg (519.26 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
- IMG_2907.jpg (975.55 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Absolutelyrdazjeff wrote:WOW Looks Great.
Can you share the plan if i want to built one ?
I got it from here - a great source, with plans and everything: http://www.koenigs.dk/mame/eng/stepprojectmame.htm
Made a few adjustments though. Made it higher for example
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest