Thank you sir, it's very nice

PotaTox

Re: The sudomod Wiki is up!

Post by PotaTox » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:27 pm

HaHa! 3000th viewer! I am teh best :3

Furor

Post by Furor » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 pm

I just noticed that there are two subpages about the microcontroler Boards/ Teensy alternatives on the wiki, http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title ... ut#Working and http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title ... ler_Boards. I don't really see a sense in two of these pages, so shouldn't they be merged? I already created a link from the microcontroller boad site to the GBZ Controller site, but I think it would be much more uncomplicated to read if these two would be merged.

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:16 am

Furor wrote:I just noticed that there are two subpages about the microcontroler Boards/ Teensy alternatives on the wiki, http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title ... ut#Working and http://sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title ... ler_Boards. I don't really see a sense in two of these pages, so shouldn't they be merged? I already created a link from the microcontroller boad site to the GBZ Controller site, but I think it would be much more uncomplicated to read if these two would be merged.
One is in the GBZ Section, specifically for the GBZ Build and what parts are used in those.
The other is a general overview of microcontrollers that can be used in upcoming projects, not related to the GBZ project.
But yes, in general, i agree and will take a look if it makes sense. Also in terms of comprehensibility when comparing MCs or building a GBZ.

Zero

Post by Zero » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:55 am

In the 'screens' section I noticed that the BW variant 2 says it doesn't come with a button board. I've got 4 of these screens and all mine did come with button boards. They have an April 2016 build sticker on them.

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:17 am

Zero wrote:In the 'screens' section I noticed that the BW variant 2 says it doesn't come with a button board. I've got 4 of these screens and all mine did come with button boards. They have an April 2016 build sticker on them.
The problem with those boards in general is, that every order can differ from the one before and the next.
There is no sure way of telling that what you order is not exchanged by the reseller for another version.
So it is more some kind of "see what i got" instead of "see what you will get".

Zero

Post by Zero » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:38 am

Yup I know, I'm just adding to the information.

darmokusumo

Post by darmokusumo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks for setting it up, looks like it will be a great resource!

AndressoureMM

The sudomod Wiki is up

Post by AndressoureMM » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 pm

As note elsewhere, just got a copy of the Lost Arts Press book on the Studley tool chest. Would anyone object if I do a page on the wiki listing all the tools in it?

It’s something which I’ve long been curious about, and I think the listing of tools and some discussion beyond what’s in the book would be of interest.

Fleder

Re: The sudomod Wiki is up

Post by Fleder » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:14 am

AndressoureMM wrote:As note elsewhere, just got a copy of the Lost Arts Press book on the Studley tool chest. Would anyone object if I do a page on the wiki listing all the tools in it?

It’s something which I’ve long been curious about, and I think the listing of tools and some discussion beyond what’s in the book would be of interest.
Why not, as long as it is properly categorized. At least that is what I think about it, but I guess wermy welcomes all information as long as it is valid and useful.