Page 10 of 12

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 am
by yves1984
Got a question about the On/Off Switch.
I got this one from Ali: http://de.aliexpress.com/item/Details-a ... .68.vQbJGB
My question does it also wor with this one or must i buy some other Switch?
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (25.41 KiB) Viewed 4963 times
The second question is the wiring. the red wiring to the switch is that the On position or the off?
not that i do it wrong an the pi starts when i switch it off and charge when its on :D

thx

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am
by hueblo
People are indicating there are different pin outs for the dmg audio jack so this might not work for everyone. Below is how I got my dmg speaker headphone combo to work. Sorry I rendered that with paint haha. Basically short pin 5 and 3 and only connect speaker + to pin 4.


Image

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:17 pm
by chaosratt
hueblo wrote:People are indicating there are different pin outs for the dmg audio jack so this might not work for everyone. Below is how I got my dmg speaker headphone combo to work. Sorry I rendered that with paint haha. Basically short pin 5 and 3 and only connect speaker + to pin 4.


Image

This worked for me.

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:05 am
by yves1984
I use the Diagram PJ-343 Audio (v2.5)
got all together now, but got some problem
When i connect my lipo to the adafruit power boost, the blue and red led are shining.
If i push the power button all will be work but the retropie restart all the time. It comes the de logo from retropie and after that it restart again, again and again :(
have someone the same problem or is it a config problem?

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:14 am
by DeltaShadow
Capturepwr.PNG
Capturepwr.PNG (78.19 KiB) Viewed 4858 times
Just wondering why the main ground is run from charging port rather than powerboost is there a reason why this is or does it really matter?

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:06 am
by hueblo
DeltaShadow wrote:Capturepwr.PNG

Just wondering why the main ground is run from charging port rather than powerboost is there a reason why this is or does it really matter?
I do believe it does not matter

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm
by darkbrokenheartz
Does anyone have a schematic or diagram for just the BangGood Power Supply.
Something that shows how the battery goes in, where the battery gets soldered in? And how it goes into the power strip?
Any other caveats that are important does not have to include any safe shutdown stuff.
Thank you

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 am
by Fleder
darkbrokenheartz wrote:Does anyone have a schematic or diagram for just the BangGood Power Supply.
Something that shows how the battery goes in, where the battery gets soldered in? And how it goes into the power strip?
Any other caveats that are important does not have to include any safe shutdown stuff.
Thank you
Image

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 pm
by dboSS
@a3k4
Can you make the version of gracefull shutdown and Audio only board with teensy?

Thank you.

Re: [GUIDE] Wiring Diagrams: all-in-one board, graceful shutdowns, audio-only board

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 am
by a3k4
dboSS wrote:@a3k4
Can you make the version of gracefull shutdown and Audio only board with teensy?

Thank you.
Unfortunately I'm pretty busy right now so I don't think I'll have time this week or next. In the meantime: I recommend just looking at both diagrams and taking direction from each where you need it. Is there a lot of interest in this?