I have parts to build two total units, but I may build a third...We'll see what happens.
First Tin - Peppermint
The lid binds a bit on this one, and the hinges of the tin kind of pulled apart when it used too much force to open it. After some filing of the 3D printed hinge area it works better. Cutting the tin at the front isn't the prettiest, but I don't mind, I used a drill bit to start the holes and then a dremel to widen them.
Second Tin - Wintergreen with battery monitor
Took a bit of tinkering to get this to work. Had some issues with the v1 image and updating the battery monitor scripts. Script would not install and the pi constantly froze during the attempts. It also had power issues where the system would randomly lose power.
I burnt a fresh v3 image which got the battery monitor working. It turns out I had to replace the micro lipo too, it wasn't working properly for some reason and it was the cause of the power failures. Replaced it with a tp4056 charger. All is good now.
Pretty happy with this, this is the first minty pi I have spent any time playing, and I might keep it around for a bit. I'm loving the clear prints, and the ouija case is pretty cool too. Not 100% happy with the cutouts on the front, but it's not too bad. My problem is always rushing, and not taking my time with the cutouts...
Just started my fourth one, I've recently gotten a set of Helder's boards, and also a new 3D printer. i've printed all the parts myself, and plan to add this one to a peppermint tin (all prepped and ready, just waiting on the battery). I still need to get the hinge printed properly as well, it's a little bit trickier than I expected.
Well, it's done. Waiting for battery, and I'll need to print a new hinge since mine sucks.