Show off your completed mintyPi, or post your build logs here!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here is a small power bank for my Minty Pi. It isn't 3D printed (It's white because I ran out of colored filament). It has the same 1200 mah as the mintypi and outputs 5v at 500 milliamps (only 500 milliamps because the adafruit mocrolipo only supports charging at 500 milliamps).
- IMG_3516.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1793 times
- IMG_3514.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1793 times
- IMG_3513.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1793 times
- IMG_3512.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1793 times
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:00 am
- Has thanked: 356 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
needs a neodymium magnet inside to hold it to the minty tin!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest