Minty pi solder schematic

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Mrbtrey

Minty pi solder schematic

Post by Mrbtrey » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Are there any solder schematics for the newest minty pi version. I know it’s not much but was just wondering. Thanks everyone

LilTrublMakr

Re: Minty pi solder schematic

Post by LilTrublMakr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Pretty much just going to be the pi itself, the speaker, and the headphone jack IIRC.

gamingbro

Post by gamingbro » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:37 am

theres gonna be a video on it if that will help

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 pm

Mrbtrey wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 pm
Are there any solder schematics for the newest minty pi version. I know it’s not much but was just wondering. Thanks everyone
Video is in the works since the Pi and L/R and Spreaker are the only soldering you need to do. I will likely have an image with the test pads and the corresponding GPIO on the Pi itself since the silkscreen text is rather small.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rudeaf

Post by Rudeaf » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). Don't contact me about any of my boards if they are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them.

So... don’t dare contact you. Don’t dare ask you a question. Also, don’t dare go buy a product from someone that answers questions and isn’t a dick lol.

Some people man 🤦‍♂️ If you both had a stock, I’d buy from them. You can learn the same listen Tommy Hilfier and Lauren Hill learned the hard way... don’t be a ******** to the people that pay you. ✌️ Off to find a clone or make my own clone.

MOD NOTE: Removed some language. -LTM

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:47 am

Rudeaf wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:06 pm
Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). Don't contact me about any of my boards if they are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them.

So... don’t dare contact you. Don’t dare ask you a question. Also, don’t dare go buy a product from someone that answers questions and isn’t a dick lol.

Some people man 🤦‍♂️ If you both had a stock, I’d buy from them. You can learn the same listen Tommy Hilfier and Lauren Hill learned the hard way... don’t be a dickhead to the people that pay you. ✌️ Off to find a clone or make my own clone.
I guess we'll see you in the Discord when you're not able to get your cloned board to work, just like all of the others. I'm not sure why your post is so aggressive. Helder has created a bunch of boards for and have given the files to the community, for free. Some of his other projects have gotten ripped off and passed off as being created by other people. I'd love for you to create a completely original project and spend hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of your own dollars on it, and see if you're willing to give it away for free; or not get upset by cloners. I'll wait...

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 am

That is an old post because everyone wanted to make "Their" own board using my files and work and I got constantly bombarded with those requests and heard a million reasons why they can't buy my board but could obviously get theirs made if I released the files.

That statement is so out of context as well so not even sure why you made a stink about. I answer questions daily about tons of things and have even helped some people finish their PCBs who had little knowledge on the subject but NO I did not give them my work as that is the meaning behind the statement you outlined. Thanks for the heads up since I don't visit the forums much anymore and have not updated that signature in 2 years but will do so now as times have changed.

I'm a one man army here so I'm not some large company that can keep stock all the time and I am always trying to improve on things so why would I keep stock of something that is about to be updated with some new improvements? No one cares about the last gen of a build, everyone wants the new ones.

If you can make a better board please do so, be original though as a clone many people can do. I'd like to see you spend the time and money prototyping and fixing things then have an end product you can show off.

Problem is I have run across many people like you and you never come through with your arguments, but again I will love for you to prove me wrong so I will come back to this thread in a year to see if there is progress.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:33 am

Welcome to left field. Lol.

RANIME13

Post by RANIME13 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Rudeaf wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Some people man 🤦‍♂️ If you both had a stock, I’d buy from them. You can learn the same listen Tommy Hilfier and Lauren Hill learned the hard way... don’t be a ******** to the people that pay you. ✌️ Off to find a clone or make my own clone.

MOD NOTE: Removed some language. -LTM
I will likely have an image with the test pads.