MintyPi 3.5 Screen Issue

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
onua5280

MintyPi 3.5 Screen Issue

Post by onua5280 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:56 am

I am at my wits end, my mintyPi 3.5 boots up sometimes but not others the other times it is just a white screen. I can ssh into the pi so it isn't the sd card. There isn't any reason I can see to as why it wont get past the white screen sometimes. The ribbon cable is in all the way and when I put it together I put kapton tape on the bottom of the main board and the pi so it wouldn't short. It worked fine before I put it all together and then it started to show this white screen sometimes. I am willing for any help with this. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: MintyPi 3.5 Screen Issue

Post by Helder » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:06 pm

There is a new Image out that was released 2 days after the initial release that you likely are using that fixes the issue.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/skv96iou ... 0.rar/file
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Tinman9000

Re: MintyPi 3.5 Screen Issue

Post by Tinman9000 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:24 pm

I am having same issues, and the pi randomly shuts off. New image doesnt change it.