Minty Pi v3 inverted colors

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
siah

Minty Pi v3 inverted colors

Post by siah » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:56 pm

I finished setting up my Minty Pi v3, and everything works how it's supposed to, except the screen. When I power the Minty Pi on, it loads to the home screen, like it's supposed to, but all the colors are inverted. All the pin holes have continuity, and don't interact with neighboring holes. I've also tried looking through the settings of Retropie, and Raspi Config, but I didn't find any solutions there. Also, the ribbon cable is not torn, and is in the connector correctly. Please help!

blKliZrd

Re: Minty Pi v3 inverted colors

Post by blKliZrd » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:08 pm

Bump! I have the same problem. Haven’t messed with it in a while, but i was digging it out to mess around and got the inverted colors. Right now im trying to reflow the middle pins on the back of the screen. No luck yet. But i’ll let ya know if it fixes it

SeaTremor

Post by SeaTremor » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:12 pm

did you guys figure out the problem. I tried clearing and then flashing my sd card and I had no luck fixing it.

Achap92

Post by Achap92 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:41 pm

Bump! Same issue. I formatted the SD card, re-flashed the image, even went as far as re-seating the ribbon cable for the screen. Everything works just fine as far as sound, controllers and functions. I can see text on screen clearly and navigate menus just fine but it's all inverted. Is it possible that since it's a fresh image, depending on our mintypi we might need to disable HDMI in the config.txt???