Ran into the white screen issue with my mintyPi (v2.0 board, stock mintyPi image). This was after a couple of weeks use with no issues. During gameplay the screen suddenly cut to white. I still got sound and was able to use the hotkey to safely shut down the system. Each time I restarted the system afterwards, it would always cut to white at some point between the Retropie logo and the mintyPi splash screen. Sound still plays and the hotkeys still worked, so the system is booting up fully.
Here's what I've tried so far:
- Hooked it up to HDMI. Everything seems to function normally.
- Tested continuity between the Pi and the PCB. All okay.
- Tested continuity between the PCB and the LCD screen board. All okay.
- Tested continuity between the Pi and the LCD screen board. All okay.
- Checked voltage across the LCD screen's VCC and GND. I'm getting 3.28V while running off of the battery.
- Swapped the ribbon cable with a new one. No change.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.