Navigate Menus in Carousel

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
smallestpaulofall

Navigate Menus in Carousel

Post by smallestpaulofall » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 pm

I’ve never made anything like a mintyPi before and I’m not sure how it’s supposed to work. I downloaded the latest image for the V3 on my SD card and I only have the menu for the RetroPie configuration in my carousel. I tried using Select + X based off of a previous question, but it didn’t do anything. Do I need to download the emulators myself? Thanks!

linuxgb

Re: Navigate Menus in Carousel

Post by linuxgb » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:16 pm

you need download game rom to retropie and restart EMU then you can see game menu
the wiki have how to send rom to mintypi

LilTrublMakr

Re: Navigate Menus in Carousel

Post by LilTrublMakr » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:07 am

As stated before, you need to find ROMs. We can not discuss sources here but Google is your friend in this case. For GBA games, you will also need a BIOS file. Again, Google is your friend but you are looking for a file named "gba_bios.bin" and you'll put that in the /retropie/bios/ folder.

After you obtain the ROMs, you'll need to transfer them to the MintyPi. You can find a guide on how to do it in the following link: https://www.sudomod.com/wiki/index.php/ ... rring_ROMs

When you have transferred the ROMs. hit start, scroll to the bottom, and restart emulation station for the games to show up.