Shutdown words not going away.

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
Bloo

Shutdown words not going away.

Post by Bloo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Shutdown words don’t go away after I hold a magnet to sensor. Any fix for this?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: Shutdown words not going away.

Post by Helder » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Yea power the device with the powerboard and battery, when you power it through the usb port on the Pi itself like you are doing it will not shutdown until you unplug it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Bloo

Post by Bloo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:11 pm

It is unplugged and they don’t go away...

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:45 am

So you're powering from the battery and not from any usb wires? If it hangs at the shutdown screen hold down the powerbutton for a few seconds, if it's constantly hanging on this screen during shutdown take a picture of the text (something legible not a blurry picture) so we can see what is making it hang.

Also try another brand SD card.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.