[FOR-SALE] Slim 4 Soft Back Button PCB, Caps and 3D Parts (OPEN)

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
solar47

Re: [FOR-SALE] Slim 4 Soft Back Button PCB, Caps and 3D Parts (OPEN)

Post by solar47 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:04 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 am

It is temporarily Out of Stock. I have ordered more inventory and waiting for arrival. Hopefully not too long. I'll update when it arrives.

Thanks
Hi HoolyHoo,

I am a big fan of your products and I believe I have purchased almost every single thing you have sold :D (if i missed anything I need to know what in case I need it (my orders come through as brettski900)). Thank you for providing such excellent parts I finally thought I gathered everything I needed and now have all Kite's kits but now I see THIS and its out of stock! and i need this for my build now even though I already have 2 versions of your 4 button shoulder pcbs.

Is there any way to be notified when this will be available again. I will refresh this page everyday if I have to but it would be nice if there was a mailing list. If there is one and I somehow overlooked could you point me to it? My email is brettski900@gmail.com

Lastly, do you have a catalogue posted anywhere of all the items you sell? If so I am having trouble finding it because I don't want to miss out on anything I need for my build and put it all together just to see you had another part I wished I had used.

Thanks again HoolyHoo I really appreciate your fast shipping and excellent products.

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:30 am

solar47 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:04 am
HoolyHoo wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:18 am

It is temporarily Out of Stock. I have ordered more inventory and waiting for arrival. Hopefully not too long. I'll update when it arrives.

Thanks
Hi HoolyHoo,

I am a big fan of your products and I believe I have purchased almost every single thing you have sold :D (if i missed anything I need to know what in case I need it (my orders come through as brettski900)). Thank you for providing such excellent parts I finally thought I gathered everything I needed and now have all Kite's kits but now I see THIS and its out of stock! and i need this for my build now even though I already have 2 versions of your 4 button shoulder pcbs.

Is there any way to be notified when this will be available again. I will refresh this page everyday if I have to but it would be nice if there was a mailing list. If there is one and I somehow overlooked could you point me to it? My email is brettski900@gmail.com

Lastly, do you have a catalogue posted anywhere of all the items you sell? If so I am having trouble finding it because I don't want to miss out on anything I need for my build and put it all together just to see you had another part I wished I had used.

Thanks again HoolyHoo I really appreciate your fast shipping and excellent products.
Thank you for the kind words.

I have not set up any kind of notification service unfortunately but I can email you as soon as its available. With the pandemic situation my orders have been delayed but dont worry I will let you know as soon as its available. I dont have any kind of catalog or shop but feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Thanks again for your interest :D

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:09 pm

Just a quick reminder that these are now back in stock and ready to ship! Thanks everyone for their interest and support ;)

Dekky

Post by Dekky » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Hey HoolyHoo,

Last year I built a Circuit Sword with Boxy Pixels aluminum shell and your rear button PCB was great for keeping everything nice and tidy. I am building another one for a family member and wanted to know if you still have some of the PCBs in stock?

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:14 pm

Dekky wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:49 pm
Hey HoolyHoo,

Last year I built a Circuit Sword with Boxy Pixels aluminum shell and your rear button PCB was great for keeping everything nice and tidy. I am building another one for a family member and wanted to know if you still have some of the PCBs in stock?
I do. You can find the purchase link in the sell section on this forum. Thanks for your interest.

ltpitt

Post by ltpitt » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:39 am

Hello there!

I just bought a magnificent boxypixel aluminum shell and they suggest to get your board for L / R buttons on the back...

Is this the good board also for Ds lite style buttons?
Thanks!

BlueberryPhazon

Post by BlueberryPhazon » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:05 pm

I just used the order link and placed an order before even seeing if you still stocked these. Are you still selling them? Thanks

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:16 am

BlueberryPhazon wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:05 pm
I just used the order link and placed an order before even seeing if you still stocked these. Are you still selling them? Thanks
Hi, yes, I do still have inventory of the pcbs available. I ran short of the silicone buttons but they are arriving soon. Any orders made should ship out very shortly. Thanks for your interest.