[PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
kite

Re: [PRE-ORDER] Circuit Sword (+ Lite), Circuit Shield + Circuit Gem - CLOSED

Post by kite » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:42 am

shesaysidontlisten wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:34 am
Thanks for the update on timelines, kite!
No problem, some minor delays finishing up manufacturing and shipping has meant about a 2-3 week delay. I've added expected dates and will update them as information arrives :)
Stock clearance - CLOSED: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12064
Kite's Mailing List: https://goo.gl/forms/e97uUvPOfUxPWdz82
Kite's FAQ: https://kiteretro.com/faq/

ImageImageImageImageImage

kite

Post by kite » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:27 am

FYI all orders have now been shipped. I am though having issues with my email provider and cannot send replies or tracking numbers, so please bear with me while I get that sorted and as soon as it's done the tracking numbers will be emailed out :)
Stock clearance - CLOSED: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12064
Kite's Mailing List: https://goo.gl/forms/e97uUvPOfUxPWdz82
Kite's FAQ: https://kiteretro.com/faq/

ImageImageImageImageImage

JDMDingo

Post by JDMDingo » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 am

Thanks mate, can’t wait. Do you have an estimate on how long it will take to get to Japan?

shesaysidontlisten

Post by shesaysidontlisten » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:46 pm

Since Megabats seem to be extinct, what alternatives have you guys used for your Sword builds?

Gehdren

Post by Gehdren » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:25 am

Circuit Gem arrived today, thanks Kite. Legend! :D

Double_O_Revan

Post by Double_O_Revan » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:49 am

Just opened my Circuit Shield to check it out and it looks great. But I do have a question. The preorder spec pictures show a port labeled NSWITCH for a Nintendo Switch joystick, but mine is labeled PSV for a Vita joystick. Just wondering what happened and why the downgrade? The Vita stick isn't clickable. Plus, now I have to order a Vita joystick since I had already ordered a Switch one in anticipation. And is it the Vita 1000 stick or 2000? Because if I remember correctly, there is a difference in the ribbon cables between the two.

RoboticFlora

Post by RoboticFlora » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:47 am

shesaysidontlisten wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:46 pm
Since Megabats seem to be extinct, what alternatives have you guys used for your Sword builds?
There are some similar LiPo cells (*just* similar, not totally the same and lack the packaging of the Helder MegaBats) on Amazon for <$20. e.g., 4000mAh e.g., 2000mAh

They include JST connectors but you need to be certain you match polarity at the CircuitShield board (you can use an exacto blade or point to remove and swap the leads at the JST connector.

RoboticFlora

Post by RoboticFlora » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:39 am

Hi Kite,

While almost everything on my build (received a few days ago) works great, I am having a couple of minor issues I couldn't find solutions to:

1) Select Button will not "hold down." In some gameboy games (e.g., Legend of Zelda DX) you need to hold down the select button to be able to see a sub-menu (e.g., color of suit). While the select button works fine momentarily, it will not hold. I suspect it is because it is set as the hot-key, but not entirely sure. If it is due to it being used as a hot-key, I will try and re-assign to a different hot-key combo.

2) I have a stuck pixel (blue/blue-green) in the middle of my screen. Do you have a preferred method to try and un-stick pixels on these screens?

Sorry I wasn't able to find answers to these questions in the forums. However, I was able to find help on all other issues in the forums based on your replies (joy stick install, SD card issues, R1, R2 button connections, etc) so thanks for responding to all of the older posts and being so informative.

Thanks-in-advance,
RG.

joeleaux

Post by joeleaux » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 pm

My board finally arrived. What size screws do i need for all this?

shesaysidontlisten

Post by shesaysidontlisten » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:32 pm

RoboticFlora wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:47 am
There are some similar LiPo cells (*just* similar, not totally the same and lack the packaging of the Helder MegaBats) on Amazon for <$20. e.g., 4000mAh e.g., 2000mAh

They include JST connectors but you need to be certain you match polarity at the CircuitShield board (you can use an exacto blade or point to remove and swap the leads at the JST connector.
I ended up going with the Bllutech battery. I wanted the most I could get in the space and they seem to be pretty highly regarded.

https://bllutech.com/

Edit: I'm worried about the polarity thing, so I'm gonna figure out how to check with my multimeter before I plug in my Sword.