[For Sale] PRS-Tech Micro SD Cart board with Advanced Filtering

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
WoodMill

Re: [Pre-Order 3.0] PRS-Tech Micro SD Cart board with Advanced Filtering

Post by WoodMill » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Nice!

Decided against putting one of these in my first build. The mess of wires convinced me to just put the memory card in the RPi. But my second build will be bullet proof. Already purchased my black Mary Kate & Ashley cartridge yesterday for a $1 to go with my black gameboy case. Hopefully no one wanted that game.
Follow my Youtube Vlog about Filmmaking
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... P0H6UZe1ds

PIXeL_92

Post by PIXeL_92 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:12 am

Sorry to bother you, but how do I know if I was in the first or 2nd batch ?

Cheers
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

Riouken

Post by Riouken » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:19 am

PIXeL_92 wrote:Sorry to bother you, but how do I know if I was in the first or 2nd batch ?

Cheers
From the first post:

If you ordered before (9/7) then you will be in batch 0-100

If you ordered between (9/7) - (09/26) you will be in batch 101-200

If you ordered after (09/26) you will be in batch 201-300

He orders them in batches of 100, so when he gets 100 pre-orders he puts in the order for 100 boards.

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:29 am

Batch 2 is shipping today from my manufacturer. I expect to get these back out to you guys by Friday.

Thanks again for your patience.

PRS

jsawhite

Post by jsawhite » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Just thought I'd post a recommendation...

I got mine last week (looks great by the way!!). However, you just put them in an envelope and mailed them out. Simple, I agree. However, sadly, the post office isn't the nicest to letters. Unfortunately, the metal sd card slot got smashed a bit. I was able to pry it open with a screwdriver, but the card doesn't slide in or eject that nicely anymore. You may want to put a piece of cardboard or something in with it so they don't get smashed so bad. Or worse yet, broken in half (I've had them do that to circuit boards before)...

This is absolute not meant an any insult or ill towards your awesome part, just a friendly recommendation. Please don't take any offense. Thanks for your work and great part!

damian

Post by damian » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:05 pm

jsawhite wrote:Just thought I'd post a recommendation...

I got mine last week (looks great by the way!!). However, you just put them in an envelope and mailed them out. Simple, I agree. However, sadly, the post office isn't the nicest to letters. Unfortunately, the metal sd card slot got smashed a bit. I was able to pry it open with a screwdriver, but the card doesn't slide in or eject that nicely anymore. You may want to put a piece of cardboard or something in with it so they don't get smashed so bad. Or worse yet, broken in half (I've had them do that to circuit boards before)...

This is absolute not meant an any insult or ill towards your awesome part, just a friendly recommendation. Please don't take any offense. Thanks for your work and great part!
Same thing happened to mine :(

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:21 pm

damian wrote:

I'll come up wiht something for the next batch! thanks for the input.

Ok folks i looked into this. Future orders will go out at non-machineable and shouldn't get damaged. I will have to pay extra postage, but thats just the cost of doing business.

Thanks,

PRS
Last edited by prerunnerseth on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Here is the break down on batches.

Batch one - Orders placed on or before Sept 15th at 8:41 am Pacific Daylight Time
Batch two - Orders placed on or before Sept 26 2:04 PM Pacific Daylight time.
Batch three - orders placed on or before Oct 6th 3:17pm Pacific Daylight time.
Batch four - current orders.

alexln

Post by alexln » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:31 am

damian wrote:

Just received mine today and it is the exact same problem here. I haven't tested mine yet. But i hope it's still functioning :(

EDIT: I tried straightening out the bumps on the card slot with a small tweezer, and the ejection function started working again. It's still not working perfectly. But at least i can use it.
Check out my sales thread. Two partly assembled GBZ
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3866

prerunnerseth

Post by prerunnerseth » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 am

alexln wrote:
damian wrote:

Just received mine today and it is the exact same problem here. I haven't tested mine yet. But i hope it's still functioning :(

EDIT: I tried straightening out the bumps on the card slot with a small tweezer, and the ejection function started working again. It's still not working perfectly. But at least i can use it.
Really sorry guys. if anyone has one beyond use I will happily replace it. I am working on solving the issue with mailing. If I switch to a regular padded mailer it becomes a parcel and shipping will be a lot more expensive. next batch will have some protection and be marked non-machineable and have the extra postage needed to cover hand sort.